Enbi is recruiting a Process Engineer to work from our Rochester, USA plant. The Process Engineer will report to the Engineering Manager.
Rochester, New York, USA
Must be able to work extended hours as needed, not subject to overtime pay.
Some travel, domestic & international, may be required at times.
The Process Engineer is responsible for developing and maintaining processes in a Lean Manufacturing setting. The Process Engineer works with both the customers and fellow departments to develop, troubleshoot and optimize LIM and injection molding, coating and machining processes, within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and support the build of molds & jigs/fixtures
- Develop & implement continuous improvement projects geared towards reducing scrap & processing costs
- Manage the entire prototype build of products; including but not limited to material sourcing, processing of parts, verification of specs & product testing
- Interface with customers to develop solutions that meet their needs & requirements
- Assist the sales & production departments with engineering changes, bill of material, routing development & product costing
- Assist with maintaining department records to comply with ISO requirements
- Evaluate & train employees on the latest setup and processing techniques
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be able to speak, read & write in the English language
- Proficient in CAD
- Strong drawing interpretation and GD&T skills
- Strongly skilled in Statistical Process Control
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong people & problem-solving skills
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50lbs independently
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma/GED
- Bachelor’s Degree in relation to engineering
- Experience in a Lean Manufacturing environment
- 3-5 years of experience in LIM or injection molding, coating & tool design
- CNC Grinding experience is a plus