With Enbi’s unique solutions that use innovative technologies in applications such as cabin, wheel arch, trunk and engine bay for cars and trucks, you will be able to meet today’s and tomorrow’s automotive requirements.
You want to improve vehicle performance and enhance driving experiences, while maximizing production efficiency. With Enbi’s unique solutions that use innovative technologies in applications such as cabin, wheel arch, trunk and engine bay for cars and trucks, you will be able to meet today’s and tomorrow’s automotive requirements. Combustion engines, hydrogen or electric? Enbi has solutions for all applications and its individual specifications and requirements for materials, applications and conditions for delivery.
Enbi refines a wide range of foam and non-woven materials for noise reduction as well as for thermal insulating and converts them according to individual customer demands by ensuring ease of assembly and delivery, Enbi helps to facilitate our clients’ production processes.
- High and small volume production
- Insulations and gaskets made of open-cell PUR foams and closed-cell materials such as polyethylene and EPDM foam and silicone
- A wide range of production capabilities (coating, sleeving, form conversion, assembly)
- Acoustic materials for engine absorbers, acoustic insulations for outer wheel arch liners, ABC-pillars
Areas of application:
- Acoustic insulations, such as outer wheel arch liners
- Motor engine covers
- Ventilation systems
- Door trim panels
- Trim strips
- Interior door seals
- Control panels