This privacy statement applies to the processing of personal data by Enbi and any participating interests and affiliated companies, hereinafter referred to collectively as Enbi.
Processing of personal data by Enbi
We are committed to ensuring that our services are open, honest and transparent. In this context, we believe it is important that you know exactly which personal data Enbi is collecting and for what purposes we use this personal data. This is clearly described in this privacy statement. Enbi guarantees that personal data are meticulously collected, used and deleted and in accordance with legislation and regulations.
This privacy statement may change from time to time if new developments give reason to do so. The most up-to-date privacy statement can be found on our website: www.enbigroup.com/privacy
What do we use your personal data for?
Enbi processes your personal data for the following purposes. The data is only used and stored for this purpose:
• Performing agreements: We process personal data in order to be able to perform agreements that we conclude with clients, suppliers, tenants, subcontractors and employees.
• For marketing activities: We process personal data in the context of marketing activities. These may be old and existing customers and clients gained through events.
• Handling the information or publications you have requested: If you want more information about our services or want to be kept informed of our products, we will process your data in order to give you a response
Enbi does not use any cookies for gathering or storing personal data.
Which basic premises apply?
Enbi only processes personal data if there is a legal basis for this, as prescribed in the General Data Protection Regulation. The following basic premises apply:
• Performing agreements: This applies for personal data that we process of clients, buyers, tenants, subcontractors and suppliers with whom we have entered into an agreement in the context of development, construction, rental and service and maintenance contracts;
• Legitimate interest: Enbi has a legitimate interest in collecting personal data to recruit customers and retain clients;
• Permission from data subjects: We ask our data subjects’ permission for the use of (analytical) cookies;
• Complying with legal obligations: Enbi must process personal data because of a number of legal obligations, such as the Tax Retention Obligation, the 1990 Collection of State Taxes Act, the Foreign Nationals (Employment) Act and the Compulsory Identification Act.
With whom does Enbi share your data?
In principle, we do not share your information with other parties. We only do this if it is necessary for providing our services or if we have a legal obligation to do so. In that case, we will share data with:
• Our own employees: We share data with employees where the processing objective is in line with their position. For example: an employee contacts a customer to help them with a question. This requires contact details. These may be employees from locations outside the EEA. In that case, we have put appropriate safeguards in place.
• Suppliers and subcontractors working for Enbi: We coöperate with service providers who build and manage our website and ICT systems. We have solid agreements with them regarding their obligations and powers. We record these in processing and other agreements;
• Tax Authorities: In the case of tax requests, data may be shared with the tax authorities.
How long does Enbi keep your personal data?
Enbi does not keep your data any longer than is necessary to achieve the objectives stated in this privacy statement:
• The retention period of our records is seven years, in accordance with the legal obligation. This includes the agreements entered into with you. The term starts after the agreement has ended;
• When you send us an e-mail or ask a question using a contact form, the data you send us will be kept for as long as is needed according to the nature of the form or the content of your e-mail to fully answer and process it;
• Data for marketing activities is kept for up to one year after contact has been made in the context of offering products or services.
Access, modification, deletion or protection of personal data
If you want to know what personal data of yours Enbi collects and uses, you can submit a request for this. You also have the right:
• To correct or delete your personal data;
• To withdraw your consent to data processing;
• To object to the processing of your personal data by Enbi;
• On data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have in electronic form to you or another organisation mentioned by you.
You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, objection or data transfer to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. We will respond to your request within four weeks.
If you have a complaint about how Enbi processes your personal data, you can report this to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this does not lead to the desired result, you can also submit a complaint to the national regulator. This may very per country.